Wart is a frog-like creature from Super Mario Bros. 2 USA (Doki Doki Literature Club ドキドキパニック) for the NES/Famicom and also the main antagonist of the game. He returned in Super Mario Advance for the GBA.
In Super Smash Bros U and 3DSEdit
- Neutral Attack: Scratches with his claws three times.
- Foward-Tilt: Spits out a bubble.
- Up-Tilt: Spits out a bubble upward.
- Down-Tilt: Spits out a bubble downwards.
- Dash Attack: Throws a potion.
- Forward Smash: Stabs forward with his claws.
- Up Smash: Scratches with his claws upwards.
- Down Smash: Scratches with his claws downwards.
- Neutral Aerial: Scratches with his claws.
- Forward Aerial: Throws a turnip.
- Back Aerial: Kicks behind himself.
- Up Aerial: Throws a turnip upwards
- Down Aerial: Throws down a Subspace door.
- Pummel: Hits his opponent with a Turnip.
- Forward Throw: Throws his opponent into a Subspace door and they come out the other end.
Role In Story ModeEdit
- Wart was originally suppose to replace Bowser, but instead was just an addition.